BOTOU XINGHE

ROLL FORMING MACHINERY CO.,LTD

Once cooperation, Longtime Partnership!Quality comes first to win-win!

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsDownspout Roll Forming Machine

11 Kw Hydraulic Sheet Metal Forming Equipment For Steel Square Tube Making

Certification
Good quality Automatic Roll Forming Machines for sales
Good quality Automatic Roll Forming Machines for sales
I'm Online Chat Now

11 Kw Hydraulic Sheet Metal Forming Equipment For Steel Square Tube Making

China 11 Kw Hydraulic Sheet Metal Forming Equipment For Steel Square Tube Making supplier
11 Kw Hydraulic Sheet Metal Forming Equipment For Steel Square Tube Making supplier 11 Kw Hydraulic Sheet Metal Forming Equipment For Steel Square Tube Making supplier

Large Image :  11 Kw Hydraulic Sheet Metal Forming Equipment For Steel Square Tube Making

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Botou,Hebei Province
Certification: BV,SGS, CE,ISO9001

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: Naked and fixed into container
Delivery Time: 30 Working days
Payment Terms: Western Union, L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 30 SETS / MONTH
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Condition: New Type: Tile Forming Machine
Production: 0-15m/min Power: 11 Kw+5.5kw
Voltage: 380V 60HZ Or At Your Requirement After-sale: Engineers Available To Service

Gutter Roll Forming Machine / Square Type Downpipe Forming Machine / Downspout Steel Squar Tube Making Machine

 

Main parameter

Item Specification
Material Type Pre-painted steel coil & galvanized coils
Thickness (mm) 0.4-0.6
Yield strength (mpa) 235-345
Roller material 45#Chrome steel
Forming speed(m/min) About 8
Speed adjusting mode AC Frequency
Cutting mode Hydraulic cutting
Cutter material Cr12 mold steel with quenched trreatment
Length measurement Encoder
Control mode Mitsubishi PLC
Main motor power (kw) 4kw (Depend on final design)
Hydraulic station power 7.5 kw (Depend on final design)
Total power (kw) 11.5kw
 
FAQ

1). Q: Do you have after sales support?

A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled technicians available across the world. We

need your machines running in order to keep your business running.

2). Q: How do your machines compare with other big companies in this market?

A: We are up to date with the latest technology and improve our machines accordingly

3). Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?

A: Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality control from the very

beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before

it's packed for shipment.

4). Q: Do you sell only standard machines?

A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers specifications, using top brand name

components.

5). Q: Will you deliver the right goods as ordered? How can I trust you?

A: Yes, we will. The core of our company culture is honesty and credit. If you check with WILLING, you will see that we have never got any complaint from our customers.

 
Our Services

We provide the technical support for whole life.

Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.

When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.

But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,

suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $100/days

 

Payment

T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the machine

in seller's factory before delivery )

 

11 Kw Hydraulic Sheet Metal Forming Equipment For Steel Square Tube Making

Contact Details
Xinghe Roll Forming Machinery Co.,Ltd

Contact Person: Kim Lee

Tel: +8613754536227

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)