Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||New||Type:||Tile Forming Machine|
|Tile Type:||Colored Steel / PPGI / Galvanized Steel Coil||Power:||4.0+4.0kw|
|Voltage:||380V 60HZ Or At Your Requirement||Dimension:||8900*1300*1500mm|
|Machine Weight:||4.5Tons||Warrenty:||12 Months Warrenty And Long-life After-sale Service|
|After-sales Service:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery||Middle Plate Thickness:||14mm|
|Control System::||PLC(imported Brand)||Roller Material::||45#steel Chrome Plated|
|Shaft Material::||5mm Chrome Coated||PLC Automatic Zinc Roofing Roll Forming Machine/Corrugated Roof Sheet Making Machine/ Roof Panel For:||75mm|
|Cutting Blade Material:||Cr 12 High Grade Steel|
Manual uncoiler--punching-- roll forming machine-- PLC control box-- hydraulic cutting-- output table
|Article No.||Item Name||Specification|
|1||Feeding width||130mm coil sheet|
|2||Thickness of panel||0.5mm-1.2mm coil sheet|
|3||Roller station||12 stations|
|6||Rollers' material||45# steel forge|
|7||Shaft material||45# steel|
|10||Voltage||380V 50Hz 3phases|
|14||Driving way||Chain transmission|
|15||Chain size||1 inch|
|16||Cutting system||Hydraulic cutter|
Packaging & Shipping
We can guarantee that the Hot sale galvanized sheet used steel roller shutter door roll forming machine will be deliveried to you intactly.
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled technicians available across the world. We
need your machines running in order to keep your business running.
2). Q: How do your machines compare with other big companies in this market?
A: We are up to date with the latest technology and improve our machines accordingly
3). Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority. XINGHE People always attach great importance to quality control from the very
beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before
it's packed for shipment.
4). Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers specifications, using top brand name
5). Q: Will you deliver the right goods as ordered? How can I trust you?
A: Yes, we will. The core of our company culture is honesty and credit. If you check with XINGHE, you will see that we have never got any complaint from our customers.
We provide the technical support for whole life.
Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.
When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.
But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,
suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $100/days
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the machine
in seller's factory before delivery )
After sale service
We put highly emphasis on not only outstanding quality but also excellent and efficient after sales
service with specialfocus on a wide range of roofing roll forming machines.In addition to
installation,operation training, regular maintenance and spear parts provided, we will keep
offering our best service even overdue the period of guarantee. Always we sincerely welcome
suggestions and feedbacks from our customers regardless of good or even negative on comments
so as to keep on improving and innovating our production line.Sticking to the principle to
provide all clients with an excellent after sales service, we satisfy customers' needs in
compliance their requirements at all costs. Over the past 11 years, therefore, we have grown
our business on rollformers gradually, which we believe firmly it's just the proven of our good
performance on QC, after sales service and machines manufacturing.The more you learn about
us, the more you will understand that we are reliable and trustworthy. Just give a try to send
your inquiry to us and you'll see!
Contact Person: Kim Lee