Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||New||Type:||Tile Forming Machine|
|Voltage:||380V 60HZ Or At Your Requirement||After-sale:||Engineers Available To Service|
storage rack roll forming machine,
cnc roll forming machine
Gutter Roll Forming Machine / Square Type Downpipe Forming Machine / Downspout Steel Squar Tube Making Machine
|Material||Type||Pre-painted steel coil & galvanized coils|
|Yield strength (mpa)||235-345|
|Roller material||45#Chrome steel|
|Forming speed(m/min)||About 8|
|Speed adjusting mode||AC Frequency|
|Cutting mode||Hydraulic cutting|
|Cutter material||Cr12 mold steel with quenched trreatment|
|Control mode||Mitsubishi PLC|
|Main motor power (kw)||4kw (Depend on final design)|
|Hydraulic station power||7.5 kw (Depend on final design)|
|Total power (kw)||11.5kw|
1). Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled technicians available across the world. We
need your machines running in order to keep your business running.
2). Q: How do your machines compare with other big companies in this market?
A: We are up to date with the latest technology and improve our machines accordingly
3). Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality control from the very
beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before
it's packed for shipment.
4). Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers specifications, using top brand name
5). Q: Will you deliver the right goods as ordered? How can I trust you?
A: Yes, we will. The core of our company culture is honesty and credit. If you check with WILLING, you will see that we have never got any complaint from our customers.
We provide the technical support for whole life.
Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.
When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.
But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,
suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $100/days
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the machine
in seller's factory before delivery )
Contact Person: Kim Lee