BOTOU XINGHE

ROLL FORMING MACHINERY CO.,LTD

Once cooperation, Longtime Partnership!Quality comes first to win-win!

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsSandwich Panel Roll Forming Machine

960mm Metal Roof Forming Machine , Galvanized Sheet Metal Forming Equipment 

Certification
Good quality Automatic Roll Forming Machines for sales
Good quality Automatic Roll Forming Machines for sales
I'm Online Chat Now

960mm Metal Roof Forming Machine , Galvanized Sheet Metal Forming Equipment 

China 960mm  Metal Roof Forming Machine , Galvanized Sheet Metal Forming Equipment  supplier
960mm  Metal Roof Forming Machine , Galvanized Sheet Metal Forming Equipment  supplier 960mm  Metal Roof Forming Machine , Galvanized Sheet Metal Forming Equipment  supplier

Large Image :  960mm Metal Roof Forming Machine , Galvanized Sheet Metal Forming Equipment 

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Botou,Hebei Province
Certification: BV,SGS, CE,ISO9001

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: Naked and fixed into container
Delivery Time: 20 Working days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 30 SETS / MONTH
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Condition: New Type: Tile Forming Machine
Tile Type: Colored Steel / PPGI Coil / Glavanized Sheet Coil Voltage: 380V 60HZ Or At Your Requirement
Power: 3.0+3.0kw After-sale: Engineers Available To Service

EPS Sandwich Wall Panel Machine / Precast Concrete Lightweight Wall Panel Machine

 

 

Botou Aluminum Wall Panel EPS Cement Sandwich Production Line

Sandwich panel sample

960mm  Metal Roof Forming Machine , Galvanized Sheet Metal Forming Equipment 

960mm  Metal Roof Forming Machine , Galvanized Sheet Metal Forming Equipment 

All the sheet sizes could design according to customers's requirments!

 

Machine parameter

Panel thickness EPS 30-300mm
Rockwool 40-150mm
Painted steel
Thickness of painted steel 0.3-0.8mm
Max width of painted steel  
Max coil weight About 5T
Inside diameter of coil 480-520mm
Roll former
Station 13
Roller diameter 70mm
Material of roller 45# steel heat treatment, 0.05-0.07mm chroming
Type of synchronies Electrical synchronies
Driven power 3kw
Size About 9600*2000*1640mm
Weight About 8T
Sandwich panel machine
Uncoiler Semi-auto
Type of shearing electrical
Numbers of shearing 2 sets
Glue pump 4 sets (2 upper, 2 lower)
Flow volume glue  
Roller diameter 150mm
Whole line dimension About 47000*3100*2200mm
Total weight 12T
Working speed About 0-5m/min
The output 1500-2000SQM/8 hour
Control mode PLC and converter
Total power About 35kw(as per final design )
Cutter
Stroke of cutter 1800mm cylinder distance
Control PLC and touch screen(DELTA)
Weight About 1.5T
Scrap recycling device
Collecting Vacuum
Driven power 2.2kw

 

Machine shows

960mm  Metal Roof Forming Machine , Galvanized Sheet Metal Forming Equipment 

960mm  Metal Roof Forming Machine , Galvanized Sheet Metal Forming Equipment 960mm  Metal Roof Forming Machine , Galvanized Sheet Metal Forming Equipment 

960mm  Metal Roof Forming Machine , Galvanized Sheet Metal Forming Equipment 

 
FAQ

Q: Can you make the product according to my design or proto type?
A: Yes. We have an experienced team for working out the most suitable design and production plan for the machine that you are going to book with us

Q: Are you a factory or trading company ?

A: We are a factory?

Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in YingKou City, LiaoNing Province, China. All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us !

Q: How do you guarantee the quality of the products?

A: Strict product quality, unqualified resolute don't factory.This is the tenet of our factory

Every one of our products have strict testing procedures, must be 100% quality assurance

Service

We provide the technical support for whole life.

Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.

When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.

But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,

suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $100/days

Payment

T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the machine

in seller's factory before delivery )

 

Contact Details
Xinghe Roll Forming Machinery Co.,Ltd

Contact Person: Kim Lee

Tel: +8613754536227

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)