Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||New||Type:||Tile Forming Machine|
|Tile Type:||Colored Steel / PPGI / Galvanized Steel Coil||Voltage:||380V 60HZ Or At Your Requirement|
|Power:||15.5+7.5Kw||After-sale:||Engineers Available To Service|
|1||Inner diameter of manual decoiler||500mm|
|2||Outer diameter of manual decoiler||1000mm|
|3||Weight capacity of manual decoiler||5T|
|5||Raw Material||colored steel or galvanized steel|
|6||Roller material||high grade 45# forged steel,polished,heated,quenched|
|7||Blade Material||CR12 with polished|
|8||Chrome Coating||coated with 0.05mm hard chrome|
|9||Control System||PLC control|
|10||Main motor power||15KW|
|12||Roller station||16 rollers|
|13||Material of chain||high grade 45# steel:polished,heated,quenched HRC 45-50|
|14||Speed of Product||7-8m/min|
|16||Type of cutting||hydraulic cutting|
|17||Coil Width||according to your requirment|
|18||Cover Width||according to your requirement|
|19||Material of rack||complete welded structure of A3 steel plate|
|20||Machine frame stand||welded with 300H-steel|
|21||Type of forming machine||single station with chain transmission|
|22||Thickness of frame||24mm|
|25||Voltage||380V 50HZ 3Phases( or as your local requirement)|
|26||Electrical control||PLC frequency control system|
PS: the above are for reference; customized design is provided.
* The process of roll forming is one of the simpler manufacturing processes.
1. It typically begins with a large coil of sheet metal, between 1 in. and 20in. in width, and 0.004 in. and 0.125 in. thick, supported on an uncoiler.
2. The strip is fed through an entry guide to properly align the material as it passes through the rolls of the mill, each set of rolls forming a bend until the material reaches its desired shape.
3. Roll sets are typically mounted one over the other on a pair of horizontal parallel shafts supported by a stand(s).
4. Side rolls and cluster rolls may also be used to provide greater precision and flexibility and to limit stresses on the material.
5. The shaped strips can be cut to length ahead of a roll forming mill, between mills, or at the end of the roll forming line.
1. We provide our customers with 1 year warranty.
2. Any parts damaged because of quality problem will be changed for free within the first year.
3. Technical support is provided for free at the whole life of the machine.
4. Over-sea service is provided; the cost thus incurred shall be paid by the buyer.
1. Standard packaging: Main machine is naked. Computer control system is packed by carton box. Hydraulic pump in waterproof bubble wrap. spare parts in carton box.
2. pack according to customers' requirements.
1. What's your payment terms?
Payment: 30% deposit by T/T before production and the balance 70% after inspection confirmation before shipment.
2.The delivery time?
We deliver the machine within 30-45 days after receiving the deposit.
3. What services do you provide?
We provide our customers with 1 year warranty and technical support is provided for free during whole life of our equipment.
Contact Person: Kim Lee